TomTom's Holiday Giving Story song lyrics | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes | Kids Songs lyrics

 TomTom's Holiday Giving Story song lyrics | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes | Kids Songs lyrics



Lyrics: Always by my side Ready for a hug Ready for a kiss I see my shining star And I whisper it a wish Always by my side Ready for a hug Ready for a kiss I see my shining star And I whisper it a wish It can be hard to share But then I see you smile It’s like a big warm hug Or coco in my mug So I’ll try my best to share To show you that I care It can be hard to share But then I see you smile It’s like a big warm hug Or coco in my mug “Can I sleep with you and “star star” tonight?!” - JJ So I’ll try my best to share To show you that I care It can be hard to share But then I see you smile It’s like a big warm hug Or coco in my mug It turns out making you so happy Makes me so happy too


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post